.

Friday, February 22, 2019

Time Of The Past

At the age of 25 I was cardinal of the close to treasured managers in a profitable phoner in my small village town. My repute had entangled the whole town and this is wherefore everybody gazed at me every succession I went stilt the streets doing my shopping identical every body else. My life style was the to the highest degree expensive you would suppose because every shoe and cloth I put on was imported.At this time I did non mind so much about the prox since I was single and had no one to care for except my parents who need little of my financial help because they were already well of. My lucrative concern was something that I cherished so much that I devoted most of my time in ensuring that I remained the top performing manager in the caller-up. As a result I had several opportunities of attending sponsored conferences not only in my country further also outside the country. I was far much ahead of many friends I learnt with, and this gave me every modestness to c elebrate my life and achievements.Due to this, I had no option but to divert myself from many of my friends who would book appointments if they wanted to meet up with me. It seemed like the communicate of riches by the creator had been directed towards my side because everything seemed elegant to me.The bon ton had offered me with a number of company vehicles the rationale for which I have by no means been able to ascertain to this twenty-four hours. But I look that the company was making super normal profits which made the prexy plan less and did not care about the unwarranted company expenditures. As a result, the companys performance begun to dwindle but disproportionately to what the company gained at the end of the day.Little did any one of us notice that losing a single consumer was the commencement of a big down fall that awaited us. Decisions were made without a vision of expanding the operations of the company to make the company top its competitors. We thought that w e had reached the sun only to grind later that we had not stepped in the moon.What followed will always remain in my mind as the most downbeat and hardest part of my life to this day. My pay was rock-bottom by half because the company begun making massive losses and most of our customers lost confidence in the company. My job remained at stake because the trade department that I headed was the key in sourcing for customers who kept the company prompt high but in contradiction they were leaving.After a short darn a letter of termination of my services knocked on my door and since I didnt have any share in the company I had no option but to relinquish my duties. Huge loans that I had obtained from different institutions became a major headache because I had no other reference point of income. Auctioneers became my regular visitors as they frequently knocked on my door to take some(prenominal) was equivalent to the debts I had.A few months that followed found me in the streets d ining with pile I had all along thought I would never confrontation shoulders with. This time it was more degrading because people either laughed or sympathized with my situation. To this day I live yearning for those days when I was the head of trade department at Hill Cage Company.

No comments:

Post a Comment